The for Tomorrow initiative hereby presents its rules applicable to discussions taking place on the for Tomorrow website. The discussions taking place on the for Tomorrow website are intended to comment or to support a Solution, or Solutions, which has or have been presented on the for Tomorrow website.
All you need to participate are three things: (1) knowledge in the area you’re writing about; (2) an opinion (or opinions) that you want to share which can be supported by sources or facts; and (3) a willingness to agree to this Contributions Policy.
There is no need to hold a particular college or university degree! But please write about something you know. If you believe that information or a solution on our website is useful (or not) in a given community, may it be a community which you know. If you contribute some factual or scientific information, may it be something you know about and that is, to your knowledge, true, please! Our moderators reserve the right to require you to state your sources.
Also, an “opinion” means that we want more than just your knowledge in the piece you write; we also want your personality to come through, subject to you respecting our rules, of course. We require that you always be courteous to the other participants, even when you disagree with one or many of them.
The rules stated in this Contributions Policy must be respected. The discussion moderators reserve the right to withdraw any comment contrary to one or more of our rules. Repeated failure to comply with the rules may lead to the suspension or the cancellation of your account.
If you are minor of age in your country, region or jurisdiction, please ask a parent or guardian to review these rules, to accept them, and to help you draft your contributions.
If you are participating in the discussions as an employee, you must ensure that your employer has accepted the present rules.
The present rules can be modified at any time; it is your responsibility to consult them regularly to see if a change has occurred; the date of the latest version is listed at the end of this text.
Our discussion forums are available to everyone, regardless of age, unless:
By participating in the for Tomorrow discussions, you agree to comply with the statements above and the following statements:
- Messages should be written in a courteous and polite manner.
- The content of your message must be relevant to the subject discussed in the discussion where you post it.
- By submitting a message, you grant us a perpetual license to reproduce, transmit, publish, summarize, distribute and present your message in any language and in any format available now or in the future.
While participating in the for Tomorrow discussions you also agree that you will not:
- Post, distribute or make available any type of data, text, message or computer file that may be considered, and that we may, in our reasonable discretion, consider to be a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening or disturbing; b) hateful or racist; c) vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit (in text or image); or who d) encourages or defends illegal activity, or whose discussion relates to illegal activities with the aim of committing them. We remind you that the users of the for Tomorrow website live in and/or come from many different countries, with many different customs. A comment that you, in your country or region, may consider acceptable or normal may not be normal at all in another country, another region or within another culture. Please be considerate.
- Post, distribute or make available any type of data, text, message, computer file or other material that infringes or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, regulation , including but not limited to: a) copyright, patents, trademarks or other property rights; b) privacy law (in particular, you must not distribute personal information of a third party without their consent); and c) any obligation of confidentiality.
- Advertise or sell any type of product, service or other, may such advertisement be for profit or not, or solicit other participants or use the discussions for commercial purposes of any kind; however, a person who has presented a Solution or Solutions under for Tomorrow may promote his/her Solution(s) to the online for Tomorrow community.
- Post, distribute, make available, or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other dangerous element.
- Post the same message several times unless the content of the message is relevant to more than one subject.
- Exploit commercially, in any way whatsoever, the content of the discussions or the list of participants.
- Take any other identity than your own for the purposes of a discussion, or present an affiliation which is not accurate.
- Engage in anti-social, tumultuous or destructive acts, such as sending unsolicited material to a third party (spamming) or overloading the server or third-party mailbox (flooding).
- Delete any legal notice, such as copyright or symbols identifying a trademark, or modify any logo for which you do not hold the rights without permission.
If you are disadvantaged or prejudiced by a violation of this Contributions Policy, you can notify in writing the moderator(s) of the relevant discussion. You must identify yourself fully in order to file a complaint.
The moderators will act upon the rules mentioned above in order for discussions to take place in accordance with such rules and, in general, to maintain a degree of order in discussions. Should you disagree with the decision of a moderator, you can discuss a situation with one of the moderators of a given discussion by sending a message to for Tomorrow using the Contact Us section of the for Tomorrow website.
Moderators act to the best of their knowledge. for Tomorrow, the HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY, the UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME and the moderators cannot be held responsible for a moderator's decision to remove, or not to remove, a message.
Any question concerning a message, registered in a forum or withdrawn, must be accompanied by the name of the author, the title, the date and the time of the message and be sent to for Tomorrow using the Contact Us section of the for Tomorrow website.
October 1, 2020