Please read the following criteria before sharing your solution.
- Solutions must be viable, ready for realistic deployment and preferably with a proof-of-concept and initial traction.
- Solutions must be shared by legal or partial legal owners, and if you are sharing a solution for an organization, you need the legal consent of that organization to represent the solution on their behalf.
- Legal requirement to share a solution: You must be 16 or over to share your solutions.
- Solutions with mass-market distribution will not be considered, but commercially-viable solutions are welcome.
Before sharing your solution, consider the following questions.
- What problem are you solving? What is your solution to that problem?
- Can you define the impact your solution has on the problem it is solving?
- What are some of the positive collateral impacts your solution has on the surrounding environment and population?
- Can your solution be scaled to help improve the lives of more people and the environment outside of your region?
- What are the barriers that currently exist for your solution to accomplish its goal for the next year? What about for the next five years?