Please read the following criteria before sharing your solution.
- Solutions should focus on SDG 11, the United Nations Development Programme’s call to make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable.
- Solutions must be viable, ready for realistic deployment and preferably with a proof-of-concept and initial traction.
- Solutions must be shared by legal or partial legal owners, and if you are sharing a solution for an organization, you need the legal consent of that organization to represent the solution on their behalf.
- Legal requirement to share a solution: You must be 16 or over to share your solutions.
- Solutions with mass-market distribution will not be considered, but commercially-viable solutions are welcome.
Before sharing your solution, consider the following questions.
What problem are you solving? What is your solution to that problem?
Can you define the impact your solution has on the problem it is solving?
What are some of the positive collateral impacts your solution has on the surrounding environment and population?
Can your solution be scaled to help improve the lives of more people and the environment outside of your region?
What are the barriers that currently exist for your solution to accomplish its goal for the next year? What about for the next five years?